about
us

Scroll

History

Built in 1912 as a patrician villa by Pfleghard & Haefeli architects, the house just gained back its original character.     The two-story historical building, located on and named after Signaustrasse, distinguishes itself with simple elegance. Spacious generosity and great attention to details characterize the villa with its impressive foyer, elegant lounges and an […]